Friday 2 December 2016

Reunion

I flinched as the masked man started to laugh he said “hi Mathew you do understand what is happening here if not just remember that you should keep talking and nobody explodes “he lets out an evil laughter then he with a devilishly voice says “just to the next room is frank your friend who you made the your enemy now you will have to play this game of mine with him I hope that nobody explodes haa haa haa”

I under stood what game he was talking about but I having to cooperate with my friend who I turned to my enemy that was an impossible task at just then the lights switched off again it was counting down for when to start the bomb the walkie-talkie started to receive signal and I hear frank all he said was “I don’t want to talk let’s just get over with it”

No comments:

Post a Comment